Retail Pharmacist/FRP (Jerteh, Terengganu)
Working Location: Jerteh, Terengganu
- To provide constant cares to community align with our motto “Constant Cares For Your Health” whereby we believe in providing convenience and easy accessibilities to quality healthcare services.
- Committed to team work, and lead your outlet/team member towards the growth of the individual and outlet.
- To provide expert healthcare services in screening, counselling and guidance.
- To provide professional dispensing of scheduled medicines to our clients.
- To provide personalize service to our Constant Health Card Member from our customer databases.
- To build strong relationships with clients and be a pharmacy – consultant of choice because of professional service and close rapport.
- Provide advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries.
- Processing prescription and dispensing medication to patients.
- Able to communicate and counsel customers on medicine, health supplements, over the counter products and surgical equipments and items.
- Responding to customers complaints and handling customers repeated sales.
- Ordering and monitoring stock level.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations of the store according to standards and procedure of the Company.
- Manage inventory procedures and processes per company policy.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by Director and superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacologyor equivalent.
- At least 1-year working experience is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Malay, English, Mandarin
- Registered Pharmacist with Board of Pharmacy Malaysia.
- The welcome candidate just completes PRP.
- Full time position(s) available.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 03-6140 8638 (Ms Victoria or Ms Looi)for any enquiry.