Farmasi Murni Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
Location: Multiple Location
- Established chain pharmacy with many loyal and friendly customers
- Generous company with attractive bonus, incentives, allowances, staff discounts and loyalty rewards.
- Attractive basic salary and locum rate for required overtime.
- Supportive working environment with high staffs retention rate.
- Career advancement- opportunity to rise up to management level to set future directions of the company.
- Be able to have a balance and well paid lifestyle.
- PRP program - entitles to leaves, incentives, staff discounts and overtime pay.
- Possibility to open branch in your hometown if there is potential
- Average Processing Time : Within 2 weeks
- Industry : Healthcare / Medical
- Telephone Number : 07 – 431 2742
- Company Size : 1 – 75 Employees
- Dress Code : T-Shirt Uniform
- Spoken Language : Malay and English
- Registration No. : 560044-U
- Website : www.murni2u.com
- Facebook Fan Page : murni2u
- Working Hours : 44 Hours per week.
- Benefit : Miscellaneous Allowances
- Shift Works : Shift works is needed when required
- Able to manage the operation of the store.
- Maintain and improve customers’ health by providing advices, counseling and health check services.
- Keep up-to-date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Screen prescriptions and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied.
- Attend to customers’ complaints.
- Prescribe over-the-counter non-drugs for minor illnesses and general wellbeing.
- Supervise inventory of medicines with regular audit and active monitor of expiry dates
- Maintenance of required records for poison
- Participate in conducting health talks or support groups from time to time to enhance our existence in community.
- Jointly market and promote products.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staffs within the store and also with HQ staffs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for internship.
- Fully Registered Pharmacist with no prior working experience in related field is also encouraged to apply as training and support will be provided.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia and English. Additional language is an advantage.
- Positive attitudes and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Driven and motivated individual who can be an effective team player.
- Willing to travel for position of Rotation Pharmacist (travelling and outstation allowances provided)
- Several Full-Time position(s) available.
If interested, candidates are encourage to send a detailed curriculum vitae stating current (if any)
and expected salary, together with a recent passport-sized photograph by mail or email to
email@example.com / contact 07- 431 2742 (Murni Haryati Sapan-HR)