Product Manager - Healthcare
Selangor - Subang Jaya, Wisma Consplant 1
- Overall management of brands within given portfolio.
- Prepare press releases, product write-ups and marketing collaterals to promote and drive brand awareness.
- Prepare and conduct trainings to product advisors, sales team & retailers.
- Develop effective point of sales materials such as consumer leaflets, detailing aids, wobblers, posters etc.
- Plan, organize and execute events, medical seminars and marketing-related activities.
- Work with sales team in terms of trade marketing-related activities.
- Attending to consumer enquiries with value added advice on medication and healthcare management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Pharmacy/ Nutrition / Pharmacology or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate should be self-driven, with an ambition to grow with the Company.
- Required Language skills: English, Malay and Chinese.
- Spoken and written Chinese literacy will be an added advantage.
- Possess interest in pursuing a career in marketing natural pharmaceuticals.
- Possess strong decision-making and problem solving skills with ability to work independently.
- People management and leadership strengths.
- Writing skills, personable social skills and life skills would be advantages to the candidate.
- Previous marketing experience is not a pre-requisite but a growth mind set is.
- SAHMs looking to return to the workforce are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate please contact us
Nuvanta Sdn Bhd
Suite C802 & C808, 8th Floor, Central Wing, Wisma Consplant 1,
No. 2, Jalan SS16/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 010-7608 165 or 03-5636 3758 - Nicole (HR)