LOOKING FOR PRODUCT MANAGER
RM5,000 - RM7,000
5 days week (8.30am to 5.30pm) Minimal Overtime
Next to Kota Damansara/ Near Kwasa/ Kota Damansara MRT
Wide range of experience to learn
- Manage a portfolio of products. Assess and evaluate the performance of each product.
- Assist in regulatory affairs and registration of products.
- Propose, develop and launch new products.
- Provide in-house and external product trainings.
- Assist and work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager in developing effective marketing strategies, advertising and promotional plans, consumer research and manage marketing budget in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinate and work closely with the sales force to help achieve sales targets.
- Organize and participate in road shows and exhibitions.
- Assist in the operations of the business, including planning for manufacturing, ensuring adherence to GMP procedures, assist in GMP and Jakim (halal) audits.
- To assist the Management team in performing other related duties which may arise from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Pharmacy/ Science or para-medical professional.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management or relevant.
- Able to assess effectiveness of products through the study of journals.
- Positive attitude with initiative, enthusiasm and good follow through.
- PC literate with good analytical skills.
- Self-driven, detailed and results-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in GMP and Jakim/halal certification would be beneficial.
ABOUT HERBAL REVIVAL SDN BHD (manufacturer and marketer of Thomson health supplements):-
Established since 1987, Herbal Revival Sdn Bhd has emerged as one of the leading herbal and nutritional supplement manufacturers in Malaysia, with the flagship Thomson brand of products which are synonymous with quality and innovation.
Thomson health supplements are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) approved by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia.
Herbal Revival’s staunch commitment to quality and safety has led to the creation of a team of competent and qualified Pharmacist, Chemist, Biochemist and Microbiologist to ensure that every batch of Thomson health supplements undergoes an endless battery of analytical tests in our in-house quality control laboratory to meet the ultimate needs of our customers.
Candidate if interested can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org