PHARMACIST - (FRP / PRP)
- Responsible for daily operations of a retail pharmacy outlet.
- Provide pharmaceutical services and counselling on poisons and OTC.
- Inventory management.
- A Degree in Pharmacy from a registered institution with the Pharmacy Board of the Ministry of Health ,Malaysia.
- Eligible to obtain license A.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pharmacists with no retail experience are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Multiple full time positions available in Penang.
** We are certified by the Malaysian Pharmacy Board to provide training to Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP). Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates please send your resume addressed to HR at:
WhatsApp / Call : 012-4369358