Pharmacist (Sales role)
Classification: Healthcare & Medical > Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices > Sales
An exciting career opportunity in Singapore for a talented and energetic Pharmacist to join a highly innovative pharmaceutical company, iX Biopharma Ltd.
This position reports to the head of Business Development.
About iX Biopharma and Entity Health
iX Biopharma (iX) is a speciality pharmaceutical company with its corporate office in Singapore, and its pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratory testing facilities in Croydon, Victoria, Australia. iX leverages its patented sublingual drug delivery technology to develop proprietary products that are most advantageous with rapid onset of action.
The iX Group has recently launched a new line of nutraceutical products, under its Entity Health subsidiary. Utilising its highly specialised team of research scientists and pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facilities, the Group set out to innovate and develop the next generation supplement products that are condition-specific and show perceptible/ tangible benefits to the consumers.
For more info visit company website: https://www.entity-health.com/ and http://www.ixbiopharma.com/index
- Door to door promotion, networking and sales of supplement products to retailers, health stores, pharmacies, health product distributors etc in Singapore;
- Be a champion for supplements products: Teach effective ways to improve ones’ health through the use of supplements, to optimize performance across all life situations at work/ sports/ study/ aging/ general well-being;
- Revert all Sales, Medical and Clinical enquiries to the marketing team, and follow-up on sales agreements, delivery, and post-sales activities;
- Provide status update of all external meetings with potential clients to the marketing team;
- Respond to unsolicited information requests with promotional company collateral/presentations;
- Organise and represent the company at exhibition booths and sponsored talks during related conferences/ symposia/ CME;
- Facilitate KOL engagement to raise community awareness of Entity nutraceuticals.
- A bachelor's degree in any field of study, certified pharmacist preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, able to conduct sales presentations
- Proven self-starter, able to deliver on targets without constant supervision
Key Job Benefits
- Learn how to build and establish retail health brands from working with dynamic team of chemists, pharmacists and commercial experts
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative, “start-up” environment
- On the job training on leads generation, market research and sale pitch
Employer Contact Details
Kindly email all resumes & cover letters to the following address: email@example.com