Mediconstant Pharmacy Sdn Bhd
Location: IPOH, TAIPING, KUALA KANGSAR - PERAK
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide constant cares to community align with our motto “Constant Cares For Your Health” whereby we believe in providing convenience and easy accessibilities to quality healthcare services.
- Committed to team work, and lead your outlet/team member towards the growth of the individual and outlet.
- To provide expert healthcare services in screening, counselling and guidance.
- To provide professional dispensing of scheduled medicines to our clients.
- To provide personalize service to our Constant Health Card Member from our customer databases.
- To build strong relationships with clients and be a pharmacy – consultant of choice because of professional service and close rapport.
- To assess and recruit potential franchisee and assist them to source and compile information on prospective venues for outlets and their surrounding business.
- To provide advisory, consultation and registration / application services to franchisees.
- To promote franchise program through public relations, advertising and editorial campaign, internet, e-mail, press publicity franchise exhibitions, career talk and road show.
- To monitor together with operation and all related department on the performance of franchisee outlets in term of sales turnover, operations and compliance to our systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 2/3 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Malay, English, Mandarin
- Registered Pharmacist with Board of Pharmacy Malaysia.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Able to multi-task, work with minimum supervision and perform well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Meticulous and possess positive working attitude.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of company’s information.
- Interested in pursuing a career in retail management and quality customer services.
- Must be positive attitude toward learning, growing and mastering new skills.
- Must exemplify the highest standards of honesty, integrity, respectful, courteous, and responsible.
- Must be efficient, people oriented, result oriented, creative and able to make a different.
- Full time position(s) available.
- Competitive remuneration, sales & performance incentives provided.
- Internal Mentor Program for new comers in pharmacy practices.
- We provide business coaching and training from times to times by selected coach and trainer.
- We also offer profit sharing or joint venture scheme and other benefits.
- We have a mission of become an employer of choice.
Interested applicants can contact 603-61408638 OR email a resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com