Business Development - Senior Executive / Assistant Manager
Location (state): Menara Sunway, Selangor Job function: Marketing/Business Development Company Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Established in 2016, Sunway Pharmacy is a subsidiary of Sunway Group, one of Malaysia's largest conglomerates. Currently, we are a growing retail chain who aim to become a distinguished community pharmacy chain in Malaysia. We are passionate in ensuring excellent customer experience by providing top notch customer care and assistance.
At Sunway Pharmacy, we want our customers to get well and stay well. We not only provide quality products but we’re also at the frontline in educating the greater public on better health.
What We Offer:
- Diverse product and management training
- Competitive remuneration and recognition
- Broad range of career advancement opportunities
- Staff benefits such as medical, insurance and discounts
What We Look For:
We are looking for a Business Development Senior Executive / Assistant Manager who preferably has experience in medical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for identifying key target customers and promoting products and services in line with business growth strategy.
- Establish and maintain long term business relationships with customers i.e. doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Visit customers and/ or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve sales objectives.
- Ensure sales objectives are met by continuous servicing and visitation to existing customers and develop new customers.
- To gather market information effectively and provide reports to the Management.
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must have a positive attitude, good communication and influencing skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in medical or pharmaceutical industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/ Business Development/ Sales or equivalent.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
"Apply Now! We look forward to hearing from you"
Human Resource Department
Tel: 03-5639 8243 or 03-5639 8697
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com