MAHSA College Sabah Campus, a premier institution of Higher Learning is now expanding and introducing new programmes to meet educational and market demands. With our rapid progress and expansion, opportunities abound for ambitious academics to build a rewarding and fulfilling career with us.
We are now seeking outstanding candidates to join our team for the following position(s):
Lecturer of Pharmacy (Full-Time)
Main Job Description:
- Prepare lesson plan for assigned subjects.
- Prepare teaching materials for assigned subjects.
- Conduct lectures as scheduled, evaluate and assess the performance of
student from time to time.
- Provide guidance and mentorship and supervise students.
- Participate in developing and revision of course curriculum.
- Any other duties as directed by the Programme Coordinator or Principal.
- Possess at least a recognised Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Registered with Board of Pharmacy Malaysia.
- Proficiency in English Language and Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess sufficient knowledge of computing skills.
Interested applicants please email your resume, academic certificates and transcripts, professional certificates (if any), passport-sized photo & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
Human Resources Department
Mahsa College Sabah Campus
Lot No. C-100B Concourse Floor,
88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel: 088-448 819 Fax: 088-448 817