PHARMANIAGA LOGISTICS SDN BHD
LOCATION: JURU & KUCHING
To support and assists the Branch Manager in the implementation of policies and directives towards realizing an effective branch warehouse operation against set objectives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates effectively the activities between Order Management Unit, Warehouse Distribution Unit and Distribution Unit to ensure a smooth flow of Branch operations according to the required procedures and schedules.
- As poison license holder, be responsible for the proper handling, storage and distribution of poison items, psychotropic substance and dangerous drugs in the warehouse, with proper maintenance of record, all in accordance to the appropriate laws and regulations.
- To ensure the timely annual renewal of the relevant licenses (Poison, NPCB, Dangerous Drugs, Local Authority Trading) for business continuity.
- As legal custodian of Scheduled Poisons, responsible for ensuring full compliance of Branch’s wholesaling operation to the requirement of the relevant regulatory Acts (Poison Act, Dangerous Drugs, Psychotropic, NPCB) and liaising with officers from the local Health Dept. during Pharmacy Enforcement inspection / exercise.
- Assists the Branch Manager in monitoring the inventory levels of the warehouse stocks and submit timely requisitions to Central Warehouse for adequate replenishment of supplies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (Bsc) in Pharmacy.
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia (Certified Pharmacist).
- Knowledge in Purchasing/Inventory/Material/Warehouse Management would be an advantage.
- Good in communication, supervisory and public relations skills.
- Able to prepare correspondence and reports.
Interested Please Send In Your Resume To