Location: Batu Pahat - Multiple Location
- Manage the operation of the Store.
- Maintain and improve customers’ health by providing advices, counselling and health check services.
- Keep up-to-date with current pharmacy practices, new drugs and their uses.
- Screen prescriptions and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled.
- In charge of dispensing and distributing medicine.
- Attend to customers’ enquiries and complaints.
- Prescribe over-the-counter non-drugs for minor illness and general wellbeing.
- Monitor and supervise store’s inventory with regular audit.
- Maintain proper recording of drugs/medicines as per Poison Act.
- Participate in health activities conducted by the company.
- Promote products carried by the company.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staffs within the store and HQ.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, and English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably managers specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Several Full-Time position(s) available.
If interested, candidates are encourage to send a detailed curriculum vitae stating current (if any) and expected
salary, together with a recent passport-sized photograph by mail or email to email@example.com / contact 07- 431
2742 (Miss Chia / Mr Tay)