Location: Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
- Collaborate with Executive Director and Marketing Manager to develop products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating products requirements, product launch, developing marketing strategies, determine customers’ needs, assessing market competition and market shares.
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of company product.
- Responsible for field force training program and continuous education.
- To conduct regular training for product specialists.
- To plan medical lectures, CME and lunch talks.
- To raise the marketing team skillsets to provide valued medical knowledge and product-related services to Sun’s customer.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (Bsc) / Master Degree / PhD / MBBS / in Pharmacy.
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia (Certified Pharmacist).
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Well verse in product knowledge and good communication skill and good communication skill.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
If Interested, Please Submit Your Resume To