Sunway Pharmacy (Sunway Pharma Sdn Bhd)
Manager - Branch cum Pharmacist / Pharmacist
Location (state): KL & Selangor
Job function: Pharmacy Retail Operations
Company Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Established in 2016, Sunway Pharmacy is a subsidiary of Sunway Group, one of Malaysia's largest conglomerates. Currently, we are a growing retail chain who aim to become a distinguished community pharmacy chain in Malaysia. We are passionate in ensuring excellent customer experience by providing top notch customer care and assistance.
- At Sunway Pharmacy, we want our customers to get well and stay well. We not only provide quality products but we’re also at the frontline in educating the greater public on better health practices to suit current modern lifestyle.
- Sunway Pharmacy practices a dynamic and energetic working culture. We encourage everyone to learn and share their knowledge for a better working environment. At Sunway Pharmacy, we want our staff to be independent and enthusiastic.
What We Offer:
- Diverse product and management training
- Competitive remuneration and recognition
- Broad range of career advancement opportunities
- Staff benefits such as medical, insurance and discounts
What We Look For:
- We are seeking for passionate and dynamic individuals who want to expand their prospects and offer long-term commitment to the company.
“Apply Now! We look forward to hearing from you.”
- In charge of the overall pharmacy retail outlet operation, financial viability, manpower planning, budgeting, procurement and inventory
- Dispense medication and process prescriptions
- Provide professional advice and service in pharmaceutical care as well as general advice on health and beauty care to customers
- Formulates pricing and markets merchandise by planning and implementing advertising, sales promotion, and display plans
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior pharmacist and to the team of staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- Working experience of at least 3 - 5 years working experience in the related field
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays
Human Resource Department
Tel: 03-5639 8243 or 03-5639 8697
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com