MPS Announcements, Articles & News Alerts
REQUEST FOR PRICE CHANGES IN MEDICINE
Follow up to the open letter by a practicing CP (5 July 2018), MOH has requested for more information to facilitate the investigation of the complaint that prices have increased post abolishing of GST.
Your support in providing the information will be highly appreciated and your name will remain confidential.
Kindly provide the price changes in medicines in the following format.
- Drug name, Company, price before GST, price after GST was abolished.
- Attach the letter/price list for verification.
- Name and Price of drugs that have increased since 2017. Kindly provide information such as how much each increase was with supporting documents.
You may use the attached excel sheet tabulation.
This data is required by 9.7.2018 @ 5.30pm for us to compile and present to the ministry as the deadline given by MOH is Tuesday 10.7.2018.
Please reply by email to email@example.com
RPH 581 BPharm (Hons), MMPS
Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society
MPS - COMMUNITY PHARMACY CHAPTER
The MPS-CP Chapter is calling for volunteers to serve in this chapter
Key areas of focus for next 2 years will be
- CP Pharmacy Practice issues (includes governance/zoning)
- Mobilisation of CP practitioners/training (includes events ie WPD)
- Branding and image (includes CP logo awareness and compliance)
- Meeting with NGOs like Suhakam,CAP,FOMCA on patients' rights
Meetings will be held in Klang Valley
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org