1st February 2018
TO: ALL FELLOW, LIFE AND ORDINARY MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT there will be fifteen (15) vacancies for the post of Council Member open for election at the 51st ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society which will be held at the Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur on 28th April 2018 (Saturday) at 2:30p.m.
The outgoing Council Members are as below but they are all eligible for re-election.
||Mr Amrahi Bin Buang
||Mr Andrew Tan Eng Joo
||Ms Bharati Suresh Chand
||Dr Nour Hanah Othman
|Immediate Past President
||Datuk Nancy Ho JP
||Mrs Wan Hwei Yen
|Asst Hon Secretary
||Cik Syireen binti Alwi
||En Abdul Aziz Jamaludin
|Asst Hon Treasurer
||Datin Mariani Ahmad Nizaruddin
||Prof Dr Yeoh Peng Nam
Mr Chang Chiew Pheng, John
Pn Noraini bt Mohamad
Ms Marlene Lim Hui Nee
Mr Jacob Yeng Boon Shiau
Ms Renuga Muniandy
Dr Mai Chun Wai
- Only ORDINARY Members who have paid their 2017/2018 subscriptions, FELLOWS and LIFE Members are entitled to nominate or stand for election.
- The member being nominated must also have been a member of MPS for at least 2 years prior to the date of the AGM.
- Each member may nominate from 1 up to a maximum 15 candidates by using the attached Nomination Slip.
- The proposer and seconder for the candidates must also be ORDINARY Members who have paid up their 2017/2018 subscriptions, or FELLOWS or LIFE Members.
- No nomination is valid without the signature of the nominee, the proposer and the seconder.
- Please submit a short C.V. of the candidate nominated. The CV should include the following: Full Name / Home/Work Address / Year of Graduation and Name of Institution / Work Experience / Past Contribution to Society (if any) / What is the candidate goals of being in the MPS Council. The CV should be submitted also as an email copy using Microsoft Words, Times New Roman Font 11, single spacing, up to half A4 size. CV larger than the recommended size may be truncated. The CV will be posted at MPS website.
- All candidates shall also have to option to submit a one time 3-minute video of the candidate’s manifesto / CV of the same information as above. This will be posted on the MPS website
- Please return the nomination paper and CV to the above mentioned address to reach the Society secretariat by 14th March 2018. You may email the video to the MPS secretariat
A list of the FELLOWS, LIFE and PAID UP ORDINARY Members in 2017/2018 is available for viewing at the MPS website www.mps.org.my or you may call up the secretariat to confirm the membership status of the pharmacist you wish to nominate.
Those who have already paid up their 2017/2018 subscription but whose names are omitted in the list, are to inform the MPS secretariat immediately for clarification.
Wan Hwei Yen
>>> Call for Nomination
>>> Nomination Form