We are writing to extend an invitation to join CMEd Program (Complementary Medicine Education). CMEd is a complementary medicines structured learning developed by Blackmores Institute in collaboration with the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society which is CPD-accredited and shares the latest updates in complementary medicines knowledge and insights and awards you with both professional certification and privileges.
In this CMEd Bronze program, you can expect:
- Six structured e-modules:
- Introduction to complementary medicine
- Vitamins in health and disease
- Minerals in health and disease
- Safety of complementary medicine
- Nutritional oils in health and disease
- Herbs in health and disease
- One Masterclass (face-to-face module) (half-day)
*participants MUST complete and pass all the six structured e-modules to qualify to attend the Masterclass
1) 17th Jan 2018 (Wisma MPS, Puchong);
2) 07th Mar 2018 (Penang);
3) 15th Mar 2018 (Johore Bharu);
4) 01st Apr 2018 (Ipoh); (amended)
5) 07th Apr 2018 (Kota Kinabalu) (amended)
6) 08th Apr 2018 (Kuching) (amended)
7) 17th Apr 2018 (Wisma MPS, Puchong)
And upon completion of the CMEd Bronze Privileges, you’ll receive:
- 10 CPD Points
- CMEd Bronze official certificate
- Congratulatory advertisement in newspapers and graduation ceremony at the 2018 MPS Annual Meeting
- An opportunity to learn from Aus award-winning pharmacist Bobby Mehta on our 1st Masterclass on 17th Jan 2018 (Wednesday).
This structured learning program is available to you at RM 125.00 only. As an incentive to learn, we are offering scholarships of RM 100.00 (net payable of RM 25.00 only) for the first 100 pharmacists (MPS-Ordinary, Associate, Postgraduate, LIFE Members for Year 2018).
To start learning just go to www.blackmoresinstitute.org. Click “Start Learning” and look for CMEd program. Please feel free to email to email@example.com for further clarifications you may have.