13TH MPS-USM PHARMACY SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE 2017
Please note that the registration is ongoing and those intending to participate are advised to register as soon as possible to secure a place at the prevailing rate
All presenters who have not yet registered are advised to contact the organiser concerning your abstracts.
CPD Points: 20 (full attendance) + 5 (presentation)
Visit our website to register TODAY!!! at http://www.mps.org.my/mpspsc2017/
CMEd - COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINES STRUCTURED LEARNING PROGRAM
How confident are you when advising on Complementary Medicine?
CMEd is a complementary medicines structured learning program developed by Blackmores Institute in collaboration with MPS. This CPD-accredited program is now available for you . Get your learning journey started
More information and to get started:
MANAGEMENT OF OBESITY AND OVERWEIGHT - TRAINING FOR PHARMACISTS
NEW DATE: 18TH NOVEMBER 2017 (SATURDAY)
TIME: 8.30 AM - 4:30 PM
VENUE: MPS HQ, PUCHONG, SELANGOR
Please note the program on Management of Obesity and Overweight : Training for Pharmacists is now scheduled to be on 18th Nov 2017.
It is complimentary for members, whereas non-members will be charged RM70. Those who had signed up earlier with the old fees will be refunded.
About the Program:
To further support the public campaign of weight management the MPS shall be holding a one-day training program for community pharmacists. This training program is aimed to provide the community pharmacists to be better prepared and equipped to provide the consumers information of weight management. Topics will include dietary advice, physical activity and behavioral change but also effective and safe weight loss medications and products.
To observe the impact of training session, an assessment pre-post and follow-up will be disseminate to all the participants before and after workshop on the same day and follow-up questionnaire will be sent after four weeks' time through email/post. All participants will be require to complete the assessment and return to the Secretariat (MPS) within 4 weeks. This will constitute the completion of the training and the participants will be given a Certificate of Completion.
>>> Click here for more information
APPLICATION FOR PHARMACIST ANNUAL CERTIFICATE 2018: Please be reminded that the application for Pharmacist Annual Certificate through BLESS is temporarily postponed. All new applications are to be made manually with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board with effect from 15th Feb 2017. The application procedure is reverted back to before the implementation of BLESS. Please visit www.pharmacy.gov.my for the instructions and forms.
SLIDES OF THE 50TH MPS ANNIVERSARY SEMINAR can now be downloaded from the MPS website
MEMBER BENEFITS: Auto Bavaria, the distributor of BMW and MINI cars is offering special discount to MPS members for purchase of selected models of their cars between 4% - 7%.
>>> Click here for more details
ASIAN YOUNG PHARMACISTS GROUP (AYPG) LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2017
CLOSURE OF REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Thank you for the overwhelming support towards the AYPG Leadership Summit 2017!
With that, we're pleased to announce that registration will end 31st October 2017. Kindly ensure full payment was made by then to avoid disappointment.
Your final chance to join us is now; let the countdown begin!
PHARMACY PRACTICE ADVANCEMENT SESSION
Ageing population, rising prevalence of hypertension and the dreadful phenomenon of antimicrobial resistance are three critical health issues facing the world today.
Being the most accessible healthcare providers, the onus is on pharmacists to tackle these issues proactively. Keeping abreast with knowledge, practices and needs of these populations is therefore critical.
Don't know where to start? Join us and let our three distinguished speakers here help you to some latest and most relevant clinical practice tips.
Register NOW before the seats are filled up! Make a beeline to the details as listed below:
- Program Tentative: https://goo.gl/fqS3KK
- Registration Packages: https://goo.gl/7XfwXg
- Information Starter Pack: https://goo.gl/YSqov7
- FAQ (Infographics): https://goo.gl/xfufbs
Do not miss the FINAL chance to earn 15 CPD points as a participant!
- Senior Executive / Assistant Manager / Sunway Pharmacy / Selangor / kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and contact at 03-5639 8243/8697
- Pharmacist cum Partner / CityMedic Pharmacy Sdn Bhd / Melaka / please contact at 06-3355 535 to make an appointment for an interview session
- Pharmacist / Assistant / Dietitian / PMG Pharmacy Sdn Bhd / Sarawak, Melaka / please contact Mr Hwang at 017- 7782 766 / Ms Ng at 016- 8937 563 or email your resume to email@example.com
- PRP/ Community Pharmacy / Kajang / please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 010- 5633 405/03- 8740 5893
- PRP / Farmasi Alpha / Petaling Jaya / Kuala Lumpur / kindly email your resume to email@example.com or contact Mr Cheah at 012- 2645 955
- Pharmacist / Medical Supplies Sdn Bhd / Labuan / please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr Wong at 087- 415 152 / 012- 8285 152