The Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (MPS) is excited to announce that we are taking an active role in the World Antibiotic Awareness Week (WAAW) 2016 from 14th - 20 th November 2016.
We hope all pharmacy practitioners in Malaysia will do their part to support the events conducted nationwide by MPS via the Area Committees for this campaign. We also invite you share with us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org any of the inititiatives you have conducted in your own place of practice.
MPS hopes to achieve the following via these campaigns :
- Reduction in antibiotic abuse/misuse in the public and private sector
- Better understanding of the dangers of antibiotic resistance
- Responsible use of antibiotics across all healthcare sectors
- Increased awareness in the public about antibiotics.
- All pharmacy practitioners to become antibiotic guardians by signing the pledge at http://antibioticguardian.com/
Below are the sites you can access to download resources and plan your WAAW 2016 participation
- Type the #AntibiotikPerluKe in your FB search box to gain access to all KKM resources for WAAW.
We hope to get your support for WAAW 2016 and encourage you to do your part in governing good antibiotic usage practices.
For Area Committees, or another MPS Groups that like to use promotional materials, the Publicity and Media Chapter had prepared standard buntings, posters and banners. The files for printing are available for you to download. Please use them so that there is a common identity for the WAAW of MPS.
>>> Download: Buntings, Banners and Posters
>>> Official Letter
>>> Download: 161115 Campaign Materials