MPS OUTSTANDING PHARMACIST OF THE YEAR AWARD 2013
Application is now open for members to be nominated as the MPS Outstanding Pharmacist of the Year Award 2013 in the following arenas:
- Excellence in Pharmacy Administration
- Excellence in Academia
- Excellence in Community Pharmacy
- Excellence in Hospital Pharmacy
- Excellence in Industrial Pharmacy
- Most Promising Young Pharmacist
All nominations must be in writing and to be submitted to the MPS Secretariat by 20th August 2013 by email. Supportive documents should be summarised and also email.
The winners will be announced at the forthcoming MPS Pharmacy Night on 20th Sep at the One World Hotel.
Furthur details of the award can be found at the MPS website.
>> Click here for more information.
>> Click here for Nomination Form