FAPA LOGO COMPETITION TO MEMBER ORGANISATIONS
Please be informed that the FAPA Logo Competition has been extended up to February 15, 2013. In addition the prize for the winning design has been raised to USD 1,000.
The recommend logo entry dateline is on or before February 15, 2013. Please see Guidelines for your reference.
FAPA is an international umbrella institution having membership of pharmacist organisations from Asia. Started in 1964, it provides leadership by bringing together pharmacists from all over Asia to share their knowledge, skill and experience and to raise the level of pharmacy education, research and practice to meet the increasing healthcare needs of their people, and in a continent that is fast emerging to become a significant economic entity contributing to the wider international world community.
With the approaching year of our 50thAnniversary in two years’ time, we need a new logo to reflect its transformative role by working with member organisations in harnessing the dynamism, energy and aspiration of its youthful membership to strengthen its institutional role in promoting the art and science of pharmacy, to develop the pharmacy profession into an effective member of the healthcare team s all over Asia.
Asian Wide Open Competition
- The competition is opened to pharmacists who must be members of their pharmacy organisations which are member associations of FAPA.
- It . The contestant must indicate his full name, complete address, email address and must be submitted through member associations of FAPA member associations to which he/she belongs. For Malaysia it shall be to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The logo must be submitted by the member associations president to FAPA headquarter by email to email@example.com
- There is no limit to the number of LOGO submitted by any individual.
- Each LOGO submitted must on an A4 size paper.
- The ONLY item to appear in the LOGO is the word “FAPA”, the rest of the design is wide open to allow creative expression.
- The submission must be accompanied by a brief explanation on significance of the LOGO design
- The FAPA Bureau shall be the selection committee and will manage and pick the winning LOGO which shall be approved by the FAPA Council and is final.
- A reward of USD1000.00 will be given to the pharmacist with the winning LOGO
- Members of the FAPA Council and their immediate family are not eligible to take part.
The closing date for the competition shall be 15th February, 2013. The winning LOGO shall be selected by the FAPA Bureau on March 2013 and the winner shall be announced and communicated through to all member organisations.