Announcement on FAPA 2010: updated 26th May 2010
FAPA 2010 shall be held in Taipei from 5th – 8th Nov 2010, with the theme “Pharmacy and the Society”.
In the welcome message of the organizing chairman, the Congress hope to bring bring pharmacists in hospital segment, community pharmacy and pharmacy research scientists from all over the Asia continent, with the aim to incorporate all pharmacy professionals together to share their experiences in encountering with the society as a whole and serving individual patients.
There will be the traditional section meetings and three parallel symposia ( Community Pharmacy and Society, Patients and Drug Safety, and Self-Medication and Consumer Empowerment)
Invitation is open for abstract submission from 1st Apr – 31st Jul.
Registration for participants is from 1st Apr – 31st Aug (early bird: US300/-)
MPS is organizing a group travel with accommodation to the Congress.
Pharmacists who intend to participate can now register with the MPS as soon as possible to book the cheaper airfare that is available at the moment.
There are 2 travel options
- Main Congress travel plan (4th – 9th Nov)
- this include FAPA Congress fees, airfare plus hotel (but no meals)
- RM4,150/- (RM3,250/- double room)
- Option 1 Extended Stay (9th-10th Nov) : Additional RM390 (RM210 double room)
- a day tour could be included and price ranges from RM250 - Rm400/-
- As 1 above
- Option 2 Extended Stay (9th-13th Nov)
- A tour is included for this stay, with main meals included
- RM2,600/- (RM1,900/- double room) for group below 20. If above 20 pax it will be RM2,150/- (RM1,500/- double)
>> Information on the Congress Program
>> Registration for the Travel Package
>> Post-Congress Tour Information