20th FAPA Congress
30th Nov - 3rd Dec 2004
Central Plaza Bangkok Convention Center, Bangkok Thailand,
Theme: ?Emerging Science and Profession in Pharmacy.?
Hosted by The Pharmaceutical Association of Thailand under Royal Patronage. Assoc.Prof.Dr.Sunibhond Pummangura, the president of PhAT, is the chairman of the organizing committee.
Recognition of exemplary performance of practicing pharmacists in different categories will highlight the congress
The committee on awards is composed of the following:
Chairman - Dr. Sompol Prakongpan
Member - Mr. John C.P. Chang
Member - Dr. Shikifumi Kitazawa
Member - Mr. Prafull D. Sheth
Closing date for nomination: on or before May 30, 2004.
CRITERIA ON ISHIDATE AWARD
1. Each member countries can nominate only one candidate for each category.
a. Pharmacy Education
b. Pharmaceutical Industry
c. Hospital Pharmacy
d. Pharmaceutical Research
e. Community Pharmacy
2. The nominee must be a pharmacist.
3. The nominee shall be evaluated on the basis of
a. Academic Qualification
b. Membership in Professional Organization
c. Researches / Publications
d. Seminar / Congress attended and nature of participation
e. Contribution to Profession
f. Attendance in FAPA Congress
4. The nominees shall submit supporting documents not later than May 30, 2004 to:
Philippine Pharmaceutical Association Building
815 R.Papa Street, Sampaloc,
Manila, Philippines 1008
1. All supporting documents submitted by the nominee will be evaluated by the committee on June 2004.
2. Announcement of winners for each category will be done on the month of July 2004.
3. The awardees for each category will be informed officially in writing by the Committee on Awards.
4. The awardees shall be required to attend the FAPA Congress in Bangkok, Thailand on November 30 ? December 3, 2004 to receive the award personally.
5. The awardees shall be required likewise to make oral presentation in his area of pharmacy practice or in any of the 10 sections of FAPA.
6. The awardees shall be provided complimentary registration in the congress.