Ayam Masak Lemak
Ingredients: (serving size = 8)
- 1.5 kg chicken, cube
- 15 shallots
- 10 pips garlic
- 3 cm ginger
- 3 cm fresh turmeric
- 15 bird’s eye chillies
- 2 tomato, cube
- 8 limau purut leaves, sliced thinly
- 3 turmeric leaves, sliced thinly
- 2 stalk lemon grass, crushed
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 3 tablespoon of vegetables oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oil and stir fry the blended ingredients until fragrant. Add lemon grass
- Add chicken, sliced limau purut and turmeric leaves. Add salt.
- Pour in low fat milk. Cover and cook until chicken is soft. Stir Occasionally.
- Add tomato and leave awhile.
Egg with Tortilla Wrapper
Ingredients: (serving size = 10)
- 10 totilla wrappers
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup low fat milk
- 5 pips chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons grounded black pepper
- 1/3 cups chopped tomato
- 1/3 cups chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 washed lettuce
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Beat egg with low fat milk.
- Heat oil and stir fry garlic and black pepper until fragrant. Add tomato and yellow bell pepper.
- Add mixture of egg and low fat milk. Add salt. Cook until done.
- Heat tortilla on frying pan until golden brown. Add lettuce and egg. Roll the tortilla up and served.
Note: You may add any of your favourite veggie such as spinach, cucumber, corn etc.