Welcome to the Members Only Section. To access this section please login at the top right corner of the homepage
Topics for Members only:
1. MPS 46th Annual Seminar Slides: You may download the slides presentation after login
2. Pharmacy in Health Transformation: You may download the slides presentation after login
As the country moves along in Health Transformation, Pharmacy too must move and to update the pharmacists on such issues, the services will feature pharmacy in various arenas namely in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Community, Biotechnological, Franchising, Education as well as in Beauty and Wellness
The Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society had organised a Special Seminar on “Pharmacy in Health Transformation” to help bring together ideas and the changing practice of this Transformation. Such transformation is evolving and new ones are being develop even as the Seminar is in progress. As such the Presentation that you are able to download represent the Practice and Proposals at that moment.
This Seminar was held on 20th September 2013 (Friday) at the One World Hotel, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya and was officiated by the Minister of Health, YB Datuk Seri Dr S Subramaniam,
In conjunction with the event an educational exhibition was also held at the foyer of the Seminar.
3. GST for Pharmacy: You may download the slides presentation after login
A familiarisation seminar was organised by the MPS with the support of the Customs Department for Pharmacy on 27th Oct 2013 at Carlton Hotel, Shah Alam.
The presented topics touch on:
- Salient features of GST
- Why do we introduced GST
- What is GST
- What is the proposed GST model for Malaysia
- Scope and mechanism of GST in Malaysia
- Types and place of supply
- Input tax, output tax and credit mechanism
- Accounting for GST
- GST treatment to Pharmacy sector
- Transitional rules
- Offences and penalties
4. Seminar ‘Dispensing Right’ & ‘Pharmacy Zoning’ (21 January 2014 / 9.00 am - 12.00 pm / Auditorium, Blok B, Kota Pharma (M) Sdn Bhd, No 1, Jalan TTC 12, Cheng Industrial Estate, Melaka)
- Membincangkan persediaan menghadapi ‘dipensing right’ dengan mewujudkan ‘pharmacy zoning’ di negeri Melaka
- Menjalinkan hubungan baik antara Exco Kesihatan & Pembangunan Sukan, Negeri Melaka dan Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan dengan Bahagian Perkhidmatan Farmasi Melaka, Persatuan Farmasi Malaysia dan farmasi komuniti negeri Melaka.
Slide & voice recording:
- "Pharmacy Role & Dispensing" by Mr. Wong Yong Lin
- "Pharmacy Zoning" by Mr. Dennis Ting
- "Isu Berkaitan Lesen" by Mr. Teo Seng Kheong
5. Lecture Slides: MPS - 48th Annual Seminar (22-24/05/2015, Bayview Beach Hotel, Penang)
- Lecture 1 Life Long Learning towards Specialization in the Pharmacy Practice
- Lecture 2 The Impact-full Role of Hospital Pharmacists in the Profession Moving Forward
- Lecture 3 Formulating Quality and Bioequivalent Generics - Challenges of the Generic Pharmaceutical Industry
- Lecture 4 Finding your Niche in the Pharmaceutical Industry the Blue Ocean Way
- Lecture 5 Drug Safety - Who's In-charge?
- Lecture 8 Translating Vision to Reality
- Lecture S2 The Evolution to Treatment of Hypertension with Advanced Formulation
6. Seminar Slide Presentations
The following information is intended for Members Only.
Please login with your Username / Password to view the content.